Who says happly ever after isn't going to be fun?

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lagoon June 2012

Jeff and I got to go to Lagoon this summer with Kandace and Chris! They have been stationed in Hawaii and got a month to come to the main land to see the family. Jeff and I got discount tickets from Deseret Book Store and made our way to the theme park. OK so I have a huge issue with roller coasters. When I was younger I got really sick on a few rides and have been hesitant to go on them ever since. Needless to say Jeff is the total opposite and loves rides! He made me break out of my shell a little and try some new rides. I went on the white roller coaster, the spider, the rocket (blast off of course!), the mouse, snake river, bumper cars, and the sky ride. Jeff went on the colossus, the air races, and the wicked rides without me :) Lucky for him my cousins and aunt and uncle all like rides much more than I do so they went on those rides with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment